Hello and Welcome to Applied Chemistry,Polytechnic!
The Department of Applied Chemistry was established in the year 1956 under the headship of Dr.(Prof.)J.M.Lohar.
This department was started with the view that knowledge of chemistry is necessary for engineers. It was found that engineers without the knowledge of chemistry are not real technologists. So this subject is taught to all branches of diploma engineering. The Department of Applied Chemistry is academically part and parcel of engineering departments.
Objectives of Department
For more Details visit the following site : www.polyappliedchemistry.netfirms.com