- Any member of the University fraternity (student, employee, member of the Authorities, third party/outsider related to the University,) found guilty of sexual harassment shall be liable to be punished.
- A person found guilty of sexual harassment shall be subject to the same penalties for major and minor misconduct as prescribed under the statues of the University for the employee.
A student guilty of sexual harassment shall be liable for any of the following penalties:
- Warning, reprimand or censure.
- Suspension form the University/College/Institution for a period up to one month.
- Debarment from appearing for the final examination for period up to three years.
- Rustication from the University as the case may be.
- In addition to all these penalties the employee or the student is also required to give a written apology to the victim and upon his failure to do so his punishment can be enhanced.
- Any other punishment as defined in the University Act.