Center For Publication Ethics:
The Quality Mandate of the University Grants Commission (UGC), New Delhi emphasizes the importance of promoting quality research by the faculty and creating new knowledge. Responsible conduct of research and safeguarding ethics and integrity in scientific research is extremely crucial.
The ‘Center of Publication Ethics-MSUB’ (COPE-MSUB) is set up to inculcate a robust ethical research culture in the University. The COPE- MSUB carries out its activities under the Office of CARE-MSUB of the university.
Aim of COPE-MSUB
To build an ethical research and publishing culture in the University through awareness and training to promote academic integrity and publication ethics among doctoral students, researchers and faculty members
Activity Domains of the COPE-MSUB:
- Capacity Building on Research and Publishing Ethics (short-term courses, workshops, seminars, consultations)
- Formulation, Implementation, and Participation in University Policies related to Research and Publication
- Repository of Resources on Research and Publication Ethics
- Communication and Promotion of Publishing Activities of the University
- Conduct of Course Work for PhD Students of the MSUB