Admission for Professional Courses:
- To apply in UG/PG: ACPC Website
- To apply in Diploma: ACPDC Website
- Students who are admitted to First year Degree/ Diploma/ Postgraduate Courses (B.E./ B. Arch./ B. Pharm./ Dip. /M.E./ MURP/ M. Pharm./ MCA/ MBA) through Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC)/ Admission Committee for Professional Diploma Courses (ACPDC)/ AICTE/ PMSSS/ Govt. nominee etc. should report (within the stipulated time specified by the Admission Committee) to the office of the faculty/ institute in which he/she is admitted, submit the Admission Letter issued by the Admission Committee and Register on MSUIS Website to get enrolled in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda.
- they must register in the branch that is allotted to him/her by ACPC/ACPDC and not in any other branch of his/her choice. Such registrations, if made, will not be considered for their enrolment.
- Permanent Registration Number (PRN) will be alloted only after:
- Verification with ACPC/ACPDC Admission List
- Verification of Certificates and
- payment of the stipulated fees of The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
- For Diploma to Degree/ Certificate to Diploma (Second year Lateral Admission) admitted students, please register on MSU Digital Website
Admissions to following programmes are through ACPC/ACPDC: